- Learn the interface Django exposes for custom authentication and how to use it to authenticate against an external system.
- Learn the basic pieces of Django authentication and how they work together to get you up and running with users
- Tools should always work for you, not against you! Invest some time making sure you configure them to adapt to shifting conditions.
- Learn how the apiron Python package eases API client development and maintenance using a declarative approach
- Learn some things I do to help me disconnect from work and enjoy my time off
- My maiden voyage into the world of headless CMS
- Learn how the mixin pattern works in Python and what you can use it for to clean up your code.
From elsewhere on the web
- Python Packages: Five Real Python FavoritesReal Python
- Effective Python Testing With PytestReal Python
- An Effective Python Environment: Making Yourself at HomeReal Python
- Deploying Features Under the Cover of DarknessBuild Smarter
- Blazing fast PythonBuild Smarter
- Consolidating Multiple Django ProjectsEasy as Python
- Django's cached template loaderBuild Smarter